[MOIMS] [CESG] Compendium of CESG Mid-Term reports

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Mar 4 14:38:55 UTC 2004

FYI

I am trying to get more details about the "noisy silent" on SES area

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 04/03/2004 15:37 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"   |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.|
|        |          nasa.gov>           |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          03/03/2004 20:04    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs"                     |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                  |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] Compendium of CESG Mid-Term reports              |

Please find the attached compendium of Mid-Term reports from all Areas
except Systems Engineering (who chose not to submit anything).

In looking these over, I think that there are three big immediate issues
that must be addressed:

1. [MOIMS] Status of the "Producer Archive Interface Methodology Abstract
Standard" (PAIMAS) in terms of its publication as either a Standard or a BCP.

2. [MOIMS, but probably all] Agency resources committed to different WGs
have not been communicated from CMC to CESG.

3. [SOIS/SIS] Need to discuss interface between SOIS and SIS regarding
network and transport protocols.

Now that proper Secretariat services appear to be restored, we can resume
work on these issues. However, before we embark on that exercise, are there
any others that I have missed?

Best regards
Adrian(See attached file: CESG-MidTerm-Reports-Mar04.pdf)