[MOIMS] [CESG] Security Green Book

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Jul 15 06:43:31 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I will be on holidays from 19th July 2004 until 11th August 2004 and I will not
read my e-mail.

Please let Roger Thompson (copy to me) have your comments asap.

I am also distributing this doc to all WG members.

WG members, please send your comments to your chairman for consolidation.

Thanks in advance for your support

ciao

nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 15/07/2004 08:31 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          Peter Shames        |
|        |          <peter.shames at jpl.na|
|        |          sa.gov>             |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          15/07/2004 04:24    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     Adrian Hooke <Adrian.J.Hooke at jpl.nasa.gov>, CCSDS Engineering|
  |       Steering Group - CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                       |
  |       cc:     SEA-exec SEA-exec <sea-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>, Peter Shames |
  |       <peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>                                          |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] Security Green Book                              |

Adrian,

Please submit the attached update to the Security Green Book, CCSDS
350.0-G-2 to the CESG for review and approval.  It has been approved by
the SEA SecWG and, as SEA AD, I approve it for release for review.

Thanks, Peter

(See attached file: Revised CCSDS-350.0-G-1v3.doc)

Peter Shames
CCSDS System Engineering Area Director

Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov