[MOIMS] [CESG] Mid-Term Area reports

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Feb 4 17:29:10 UTC 2004

Please

Can you let me have your inputs by Friday 13th February 2004 ?

thanks
ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 04/02/2004 18:27 -----
|--------+----------------------------->
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"  |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl|
|        |          .nasa.gov>         |
|        |          Sent by:           |
|        |          cesg-admin at mailman.|
|        |          ccsds.org          |
|        |                             |
|        |                             |
|        |          03/02/2004 23:58   |
|        |                             |
|--------+----------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                           |
  |       To:     "CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs"                    |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                            |
  |       cc:                                                                 |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] Mid-Term Area reports                           |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

ADs and DADs:

In a couple of weeks we will be approaching the midpoint of our 6-month cycle,
with the next CESG meeting scheduled to be held in Montreal on 20-21 May,
followed by the CMC meeting on 24-25 May.

In order to re-synchronize our thinking and to focus our attention on preparing
for the next meeting, I would like to ask each of you to produce a brief Area
Mid-Term report to the CESG, using the attached PPT template. This should be a
very simple exercise, consisting of just four slide topics:

1. LIST OF CURRENTLY ACTIVE WGs AND BOFs
2. SUMMARY TECHNICAL STATUS OF EACH WG & BOF
3. CROSS-AREA TECHNICAL ISSUES
4. OTHER ISSUE AND CONCERNS

You should be able to use much of the material that you presented at the
November 2003 CESG meeting, so I would hope that this will not take you more
than 30-minutes to an hour.

If you would kindly return your reports to me no later than Tuesday, 17 February
, then I will integrate a package for circulation back to everyone. These
reports are CESG-internal and will not be exposed to the CMC, unless some
critical issue surfaces which requires their attention.

Best regards
Adrian
------

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA