[MOIMS] MOIMS Plenary - 10th May am

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Apr 30 14:43:55 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I suggest the following agenda for our MOIMS Plenary on 10th May 2004 AM.

As was addressed in our last plenary, each WG should make a technical
presentation of his domain and what the WG is working on (from the technical
point of view). Cross MOIMS WGs issues should be also addressed.

I have added in brackets for each WG my ideas on technicalities to be presented.

   MOIMS Logistics, Actions from last plenary, CESG / CCSDS issues + hot
   potatoes          NP        09.00 - 09.30 hrs
   DAI WG  (OAIS, PAIMAS, SIP , etc.)                                  DS / CH
   09.30 - 10.00 hrs
   IPR WG  (XFDU + prototype)                                     LR / SH
   10.00 - 10.30 hrs
   Cofee Break                                                         10.30 -
   10.45 hrs
   NAV WG  (ODM, Tracking - Attitude standard)                               FFA
   / SP    10.45 - 11.15 hrs
   SC M&C WG (WB)                                                 MM / RT
   11.15 - 11.45 hrs
Please let me know your views.

ciao
nestor