[MOIMS] Re: fwd: CCSDS meeting in Montreal

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 26 20:15:21 UTC 2004

Hi,

Although the CCSDS site is not available, the suggestions for hotels were
just what was available from the SpaceOps web site.
         http://www.spaceops2004.org/accommodation/index_e.shtml

I believe they extended the deadline for the SpaceOps rate, but I think it
expired this past weekend.  Looking at the SpaceOps web site, the $185 CDN
rate is still listed.  However when I go to the registration page from the
OMNI, I don't see that rate listed anymore.  I only get the $499 Jr Suite
rate and $295 rate for a King or 2 Twin Beds (I think those are the same
rooms that had the SpaceOps $185 rate)  You might be able to call and talk
to OMNI about the SpaceOps Rate.

         http://reservations.pegsinc.com/booker/AppLogic+booker.hotel.book.AvailReq?brand=OM&pid=MONDTN&iid=OM
         http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/default.asp?h_id=53

Hope this helps.  Good luck.