[MOIMS] WGs Agenda

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Apr 26 06:38:36 UTC 2004

Dear all,

I have invited several european industris to participate in our CCSDS meetinbgs,
taking advantage that their staff will be at Space Ops.

The following companies will be present (at their own costs):

CS SI Toulouse, France        13th / 14th May 2004           1 staff for Nav WG,
1 staff for SC M&C WG, 1 staff for DAI WG

Deimos Space, madrid, Spain   Whole week                1 staff DAI/IPR/ SC M&C
WG (he will rotate a little bit across WGs)

Critical SW, Portugal         13th / 14th May 2004           1 staff DAI WG

I need that you send me asap your last updated agenda ,such that I can issue the
full agenda for the MOIMS Area.

Thanks
ciao
nestor