[MOIMS] CCSDS New Operating Plan

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Apr 6 12:42:09 UTC 2004

You will find attached the MOIMS part of the new CCSDS Operating Plan.

(See attached file: CCSDS-Opds-Plan-for-MOIMS-Review.doc)

What do I need from you ? Complete step 1 of the "new game to get resources from
the CMC."

   Each of you is requested to review and update the attached Draft 1 Operating
   Plan to reflect your current WG,  its current charters, and its current
   schedule and resource requests. PLEASE DO THIS BY COB ON FRIDAY, 09 APRIL. I
   will then send all the inputs to the Secretariat.
   Please make your changes in the whole copy (making sure that your Changes are
   clearly highlighted) and sent the whole file back to me
   Secretariat will issue the new version in 1 week
   We will then send that clean Draft 2 to the CMC no later than 16 April, along
   with the resources matrix, and the Secretariat will ask each of the CMC
   Member Agencies to fill-in their column of the matrix. CMC responses will be
   due by 30 April and the Secretariat will collate the resource commitments and
   will assemble a final Operating Plan, accompanied by a resource matrix. This
   will be ready by 07 May, i.e., at the start of the Spring 2004 meeting
   series. If there are any missing or unclear resource commitments, we will
   hold the guilty Agencies accountable at the 24-25 May CMC meeting.

ciao
nestor