[MOIMS-TEL] MOIMS-TEL Green Book (Zeroth Issue, Final Draft)

David Mittman david.s.mittman at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 10 04:57:26 UTC 2015

Colleagues,

I have attached the Telerobotic Operations Green Book in CCSDS format as Word and PDF files. I believe this to be the correct formatting and content for an issue of the Telerobotic Operations Green Book. The attached documents contain the collaborative input of the Telerobotic Operations Working Group as developed by the community process. To finalize the book, I resolved some of the remaining questions posed by the working group, and deferred the resolution of others as being more appropriate for the next phase of work, the development of a Telerobotic Operations Blue Book.

This document has been submitted to the MOIMS Area Directory, Mario Merri, for approval. Once approved, Mario will ask the CCSDS Secretariat to poll the CESG for consent to publish this document as a CCSDS Informational Report.

Thank you all for your contributions to this document.