[MOIMS-TEL] Collaborative Editing of Telerobotics Green Book

David Mittman (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Nov 19 03:50:08 UTC 2014

Hi there,

David Mittman (David.S.Mittman at jpl.nasa.gov) invites you to
participate in the Doodle poll "Collaborative Editing of Telerobotics
Green Book".

David Mittman says:
In order to enable more participation in the online collaborative
editing of the MOIMS-TEL Green Book via VSee and Google Docs, we are
looking into an alternative day of the week other than our current
Wednesday. If you are contributing to the Green Book, please indicate
your availability using the provided poll. Although the poll lists
specific days, we are interested in learning which day of the week
best matches your availability for all or part of our two-hour
sessions.

Participate now
https://doodle.com/k4pt8rdr4zuekn4n?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps David Mittman to
find a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more
about how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "David Mittman" has invited you
to participate in the Doodle poll "Collaborative Editing of
Telerobotics Green Book."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich