[Moims-sc] SM&C Fall 2020 Meeting Agenda

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 8 00:27:05 UTC 2020

SM&C Team,

For the Fall 2020 virtual meetings we are again planning for five 2-hour meetings over a 2-week period.

We plan to pack all our general meeting items into the first meeting.  Then all of the remaining meetings will focus on discussing and revising MO - starting with concerns regarding the Com Object Model.  The last day we will review what we have done and see how it would impact various operational scenarios that are important to the agencies.

All still subject to change, but this is what we have so far.

Dan

=========================
Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
Office:  301-286-2230
Cell:  301-648-9611
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".