[Moims-sc] Updated MO Green book for WG review

宮野 喜和 miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Mon Mar 4 07:02:21 UTC 2019

Dear Sam-san,

I have just 3 comments about COM specification
from the viewpoints of what MO beginners
will have difficulty in understanding.

1. Final Sentence of section 4.3
Following sentence is better if COM specification include
Archive. Event services and Activity Tracking service pattern.

The COM specification is split into two parts, the first specifies a
standard data object model, and the second specifies 2 support services
and a service pattern.

2 Title of Section 4.3.3 "COM Service and service patterns"

It is better to modify into "COM Services and service pattern"

3. Relationship between Activity Tracking and Event service.

It is better to mention that activity tracking uses event service
in section 4.3.3.3 or Figure 5-4 before section 6.5.1.3.
MO beginners have difficulty in understanding what is relationship
between Activity Tracking pattern and Event Service in Figure5-4.

Regards,

Miyano