[Moims-sc] Updated MO Green book for WG review

Sam Cooper sam at brightascension.com
Thu Feb 14 13:41:01 UTC 2019

Dear All,

Please find below the link to the latest draft of the MO Concept Green
Book for review:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-SMandC/Draft%20Documents/Concept%20Green%20Book/Green%20Book%20Outline%20R5%20Feb%202019.docx?Web=1

Please could people provide comments etc by 8th of March in three weeks
time.

The contents of the book is 95% complete, just the future directions
section to be expanded on, if people could suggest content for that as
part of the review that would be very helpful. It is also not in
official CCSDS format, but that is relatively easy to add at a later date.

I think Peter has done a great job in writing this, however it has taken
far longer than we had hoped therefore I would like to suggest that I
take over the editing/updating of the document from this point forward.
If there is an issue with this suggestion please let me know otherwise I
will assume that it is acceptable.

Best regards,
Sam.