[Moims-sc] Green book update - slight delay

Sam Cooper sam at brightascension.com
Tue Dec 18 08:45:53 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Unfortunately there is going to be a slight delay in getting the next
draft of the Green Book out for review. I had marked the end of December
as the delivery date for it but due to a lot going on here supporting
missions its going to have to wait until January.

I have blocked out the first week back after the xmas break for clearing
my CCSDS backlog, so the new delivery date for the Green Book draft is
Friday the 11th of Jan.

Apologies again, but I thought it best to let people know.

Regards,
Sam.