[Moims-sc] 2.04 SM&C Dinner Tonight; Meeting Room Change for Tomorrow

Smith, Danford S. (GSFC-5800) danford.s.smith at nasa.gov
Wed May 10 21:14:52 UTC 2017

DINNER 7:30 this evening.  About a 15 minute walk from the Riverwalk if you start at St. Mary's Street.

La Margarita - http://www.lamargarita.com/
120 Produce Row
San Antonio, TX 78207
TEL 210-227-7140

Menu can be found here: http://www.lamargarita.com/pages/m_botanas.html

Also, for those in San Antonio that did not get the message, we have a room change for Thursday.  We will now be in Bldg 238-CR1.

Dan

Dan Smith
NASA/GSFC
Code 580
Bldg 23, Room E443
8800 Greenbelt Road
Greenbelt, MD  20771
301-286-2230
Dan.Smith at nasa.gov<mailto:Dan.Smith at nasa.gov>

Believe the science.  There are no "alternative facts".