[Moims-sc] TCP/IP RID: Table of Encodings in SANA Registry

Cesar.Coelho at esa.int Cesar.Coelho at esa.int
Wed Dec 7 09:17:12 UTC 2016

Dear SM&Cers,

There are two RIDs on the TCP/IP book related with the creation of an
Encoding's table with their respective Encoding Ids.
This table needs to be defined and then inserted in the SANA Registry.

After checking with Sam, we both believe that a simple table in sequential
order is enough.
The proposed table is the following:

Encoding Id
Encoding
Available on Book:
0
Binary Encoding
Mission Operations--MAL Space Packet Transport Binding and Binary Encoding
1
Split Binary Encoding
Mission Operations--Message Abstraction Layer Binding to TCP/IP Transport
and Split Binary Encoding

By not replying to this email, I will assume that you don't oppose to it.
If you don't agree or have questions about the proposed table above,
please contact me directly.
Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
César Coelho

this message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only.