[Moims-sc] [Cesg-all] CESG - Mike Kearney retirement

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Tue Jan 6 08:05:08 UTC 2015

Dear Mike,

this really comes as a surprise! On behalf of the entire SM&C WG, I would
like to thank you for your dedication to the CCSDS at large and in
particular to your support to the MO Services development. Sometimes we
went through rough times, but you always helped us to steer our work to
the benefit of the user community.

As for your retirement, we wish you all the best and, definitively, hope
to "see you around" in the future.

Happy new year!

__Mario

----- Forwarded by Mario Merri/esoc/ESA on 06/01/2015 08:58 -----