[Moims-sc] Spring 2015 CalTech SM&C WG Minutes

Sam Cooper Sam.Cooper at scisys.co.uk
Tue Apr 7 10:16:39 UTC 2015

Thanks for that Dan.

Can I make a small suggestion though, due to my limited brain power can
I suggest that we either continue using DD/MM/YYYY date format or use
expanded date format (1st June 2015) please? It may be a small point,
but as warriors of certainty we should quash all ambiguity! (I think
I've been broken by CCSDS!) ;-)

Cheers,

Sam.