[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] leap second flagging

Lamy Alain Alain.Lamy at cnes.fr
Mon May 10 15:23:51 UTC 2021

Hi,

Just one thought:
I was wondering why these leap seconds would have to be in the message, as you can find them everywhere.
There is one case where there could some ambiguity:  for predictions when a planned leap second may be taken into account or not.
But I don't know if that's a good enough reason to have that the leap seconds in the message.

Alain