[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] RE: CCSDS Nav WG Virtual Spring Meetings 2021 Agenda Proposals, Draft 2

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Apr 15 17:31:29 UTC 2021

Alain (also, I've copied to the whole WG in case there are others who have the same question as you):

I put Option #1 and Option #4 in strike through text in the document to show that they were deprecated, but not deleted. We have 2 people (Dan, Brian) that will attend the ISO meetings, which leaves 10 or so people that won't. Depending on the option that the overall group decides, I can arrange the agenda to avoid the week of 17-May to 21-May for ODM and CDM.

So all 4 options are available.

David