[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: [CCSDS-All] CCSDS Public Website Update Beginning 9 October 2020, 20:00 EDT (24:00 UTC)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Oct 11 22:28:53 UTC 2020

All:

In case you didn't get this directly from the Secretariat...

DSB

From: CCSDS-All <ccsds-all-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of CCSDS-All <ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 2020 at 3:19 PM
To: "ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org" <ccsds-all at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [CCSDS-All] CCSDS Public Website Update Beginning 9 October 2020, 20:00 EDT (24:00 UTC)

Dear CCSDS Community,

It is my pleasure to announce that the deployment of the new design for the CCSDS public website<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/public.ccsds.org/default.aspx__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!fJGPZAKOmmAzTVFxoQtG5LcSsNaBTtYG2JUoW5DD01fPhUj-A3peWHWjSpS1R_R3IDJiVts$> is now complete. All pages have now been transitioned. I would like to thank Brian Oliver and Laura Stafford from Tech Support for their dedication to this project and all of the hard work they have put in over the last several months.

No doubt you will all have some thoughts about the new website design. We would love to hear from you and have created a survey to help collect feedback at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTRVVGP<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/www.surveymonkey.com/r/TTRVVGP__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!fJGPZAKOmmAzTVFxoQtG5LcSsNaBTtYG2JUoW5DD01fPhUj-A3peWHWjSpS1R_R3f8x99os$>. If you want to contact us directly, please use secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>.

I would also like to use this opportunity to announce the ability to order merchandise with the CCSDS logo from Land’s End, a clothing retailer based in the United States, though anyone may place an order. A link to CCSDS’s storefront and instructions are located on the CCSDS Public Website at https://public.ccsds.org/outreach/LandsEnd.aspx<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/public.ccsds.org/outreach/LandsEnd.aspx__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!fJGPZAKOmmAzTVFxoQtG5LcSsNaBTtYG2JUoW5DD01fPhUj-A3peWHWjSpS1R_R3T8EuCnI$>. Again, please let us know if you have any questions.

Speaking for all of the Secretariat, we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
W: 301-837-3901 | michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:michael.blackwood at asrcfederal.com>
7515 Mission Drive, Seabrook, MD 20706
ASRC Federal | Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent.