[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Telecon Schedule Until Fall 2020 Meetings

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat May 23 12:21:13 UTC 2020

All:

The results of the telecon options survey are in. Recall that the options were:

Option A. Continue 1 hour monthly telecon until Fall 2020 Meetings, i.e., no change in regular telecon schedule (1 hour/month)

Option B. Schedule a 1 hour telecon every 2 weeks (approximately 2 hours/month)

Option C. Schedule a 2 hour telecon monthly (approximately 2 hours/month)

Option D. Schedule a 2 hour telecon every 2 weeks (approximately 4 hours/month)

Ranking: 1 = best, 4 = worst

WG Average Ranking (Lowest Score is Best):

Option A 3.70

Option B 2.10

Option C 1.58

Option D 2.50

Based on this result, here is the telecon schedule. I will be sending calendar invites in advance of these meeting dates so we can determine a feasible agenda depending on who is or is not able to attend.

·         10-Jun-2020 13:00-15:00 UTC

·         08-Jul-2020 13:00-15:00 UTC

·         05-Aug-2020 13:00-15:00 UTC

·         02-Sep-2020 13:00-15:00 UTC

·         07-Oct-2020 13:00-15:00 UTC

·         Fall 2020 Meetings 26-Oct-2020 to 30-Oct-2020 (for now, assume this is in Toulouse)