[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon Reminder

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 31 04:08:04 UTC 2020

All:

01-Apr-2020 UTC 1300

Below is info for this Wednesday's telecon. I've sent JPL Webex info in a separate email.

Let me start by hoping that you are all healthy and safe... the world is in a somewhat crazy state at the moment...

Also, I've modified the agenda a bit from the Tentative Agenda that was originally sent out given the recent cancellation of the Spring 2020 Meetings. In particular, I'd like to discuss a couple of options for how to deal with what would have been the Spring 2020 Meetings, and that affects the Telecon schedule. The Secretariat has floated the idea of "virtual" meetings, but hasn't provided guidance. My personal opinion is that all day meetings work fine if everyone is in one place, but won't work if we are scattered around the globe. I've proposed 2 options for your consideration. (1) Ignore the "opportunity" for virtual meetings, and (2) hold a daily 2-hour telecon. My proposal is attached. This may be the dominant topic of the meeting. I wanted to put this out in advance so everyone could have a chance to think about the issue.

Tentative agenda:

1. CESG/CMC Polling Status (NDM Overview, TDM V.2)
2. Revise CWE Schedules
3. Glossary updates status
4. What to Do About Spring Meetings? / Revised Telecon Schedule
5. Action Item Update & Other Document Status
6. Other Topics
7. Next Telecon