[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] NDM/XML P-1.0.2 Draft

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jun 28 02:26:01 UTC 2020

All:

I've attached draft P-1.0.2 of the NDM/XML document we've talked about in a couple of recent meetings (once in Spring Virtual Meetings, and then again in the 10-Jun-2020 telecon).

If you are interested in the changes relative to P-1.0.1, look at the "changestracked" version. If you plan to review the document, the "changesaccepted" version is easier to read.

I say "if you plan to review the document" because this document is somewhat different than the other standards we've been working on; it's primarily just re-formatting of the KVN standards. Virtually all of the material herein will eventually be transferred into the ADM and ODM, and the ADM/ODM material is unchanged in this version relative to the current NDM/XML Blue Book.

I'm not going to send a set of review assignments for this version because of its special nature. I asked only Fran to review the P-1.0.1 version because of his extensive XML experience and involvement in the original Blue Book, and this version reflects his suggestions. If you want to review the document, let me know and I'll send you a CRM for your comments. I'm trying to fast track this version because the TDM Version 2 should be published this week and the previous NDM/XML Blue Book will conflict with that; also another update of the NDM/XML document will be necessary when the ODM and ADM come out. I'm hoping turn the document over to Mario some time before end of July.

So... if you could let me know by 03-Jul-2020 if you plan to review the document, I'd appreciate it. There is no obligation to review it, but there is an obligation to let me know if you are interested.

Thanks! and Best Regards,

David

P.S.: As usual, the document has a variety of issues with page numbering, Table of Contents oddities, etc. Still working on fixing those but they aren't critical to the content.