[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 05-Aug-2020

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 29 13:46:00 UTC 2020

All:

I have just sent telecon information for next week's scheduled telecon 05-Aug-2020.

As we decided at the Spring 2020 Meetings, this telecon is scheduled for 2 hours duration. This extended duration was to allow us to focus on making progress on a document. At this time, I do not have a commitment for a Lead Editor to focus on a document (you will see this in the tentative nature of the agenda in the meeting proposal just sent).

If anyone feels ready to discuss their document in progress, please advise and we will discuss your document in this 2 hour session (ODM? ADM? CDM?).

Thanks!