[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 02-Sep-2020 Reminder

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 31 12:30:13 UTC 2020

All:

This is a reminder of our planned telecon upcoming Wednesday 02-Sep-2020. It is scheduled for 2 hours to focus on one of our standards in development, but in my opinion the agenda at this point is a bit thin and except for #5 can be dispatched in a relatively short email (see below).

Let's not meet just for the sake of meeting. If one of our Lead Editors (Brian? Alain? Cheryl?) feels ready to present progress to the WG (i.e., Agenda item #5) and could effectively use the time to do so, let me know ASAP. If not, I'll cancel the meeting.

Topics:

1. CCSDS Fall 2020 Meetings are confirmed to be virtual (was to have been Toulouse, France, but this has been cancelled). Virtual meeting plans are TBD.

2. ADM P1.10 is under internal review. Please continue your review assignments.

3. ODM XML schema and sections are under development for ODM P2.40, making good progress.

4. NDM/XML P1.0.3 is in the hands of the CCSDS Editor for Secretariat Document Processing in preparation for Agency Review

5. << Nav WG Standard TBD >> Lead Editors... let me know if you are or could be ready to present during this meeting.