[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CRM for ODM v 2.39

Oltrogge, Daniel doltrogge at agi.com
Wed Aug 5 03:16:29 UTC 2020

Here is the CRM for ODM v 2.39, for us to discuss tomorrow.

I will be sending out the new ODM 2.40 (both clean and track changes versions) after we’ve reached consensus on a few remaining items and decided whether to incorporate the remaining XML content/updates in version 2.40 prior to general distribution/review (my preference) or go through another review cycle before completing the XML section.

Thanks and talk soon,

Dan
Dan Oltrogge
Director, Center for Space Standards and Innovation
Analytical Graphics, Incorporated
Voice: 719-482-4552   ҉   E-mail: oltrogge at agi.com<mailto:oltrogge at agi.com>