[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] SANA and Spring 2020 CCSDS Meetings (?)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 22 13:50:42 UTC 2020

Dear SANA:

The Navigation WG is wondering if there are plans for the SANA team to participate in any of the CCSDS "Virtual Spring Meetings" that are being scheduled. Due to current travel restrictions, each working group is necessarily making independent plans for their virtual meetings that best accommodate their members. I can see that this could make it difficult for the SANA team to provide much in the way of support.

The Navigation WG will be holding telecons during the week of 11-May-2020 from 1300-1500 UTC. Our schedule would allow for a discussion of our SANA Registry related work on either Thursday 14-May-2020 or 15-May-2020 (with a preference for 14-May).

If someone from the SANA team might be available to support a telecon with the Navigation WG, please let me know. If not, we understand given that these are both difficult and busy times!

Regards,
David Berry
Chair, CCSDS Navigation WG