[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: Re- [EXTERNAL] Technical expert on ISO TC20/SC14 GNSS Requirements Document

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 19 18:12:05 UTC 2020

All:

I'm attaching 2 emails that describe a request for resources to participate in a standard in development in one of the ISO TC20/SC14 working groups. For each of these attached emails, I suggest you start at the bottom and work up. Dan, you're exempt (unless you want to volunteer) since you are very aware of the situation and in fact have provided much of the context (and have suggested a possible solution).

Anyway, if any of you is interested in participating in such an effort, please let me know. Personally, I have neither the time nor budget resources for the remainder of 2020 to participate in such an effort.