[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Notes from CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 01-Apr-2020

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 5 02:31:16 UTC 2020

All:

Attached are notes from last Wednesday's telecon. Even though we didn't discuss Action Items, I've included an updated Action Items list with "best guess" dates selected by me. For the most part these are non-binding, however, please make every effort to provide commentary on ODM P2.39 no later than 01-May-2020.

Also, all WG members in attendance at the meeting indicated willingness to try a virtual meeting series, but several dates in the immediate time frame of the CCSDS Meeting week turn out to be problematic. Consequently, I am planning to hold our previously scheduled 22-Apr-2020 telecon in order to work out a schedule. This will be the only item on the agenda for that telecon. Invites to follow shortly...