[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Navigation WG Fall 2019 Meeting Schedule (Draft 4)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Sep 29 03:25:13 UTC 2019

All:

Attached is the latest draft of the Fall 2019 Meeting Schedule for the Navigation WG. I have tried to accommodate all scheduling constraints about which I have been informed, as well as trying to take WG priorities into account. A few things are yet to be confirmed; they are marked in red. Most notably, I need to confirm the time of our Joint Meeting with Mehran Sarkarati's Mission Planning & Scheduling WG.

Constraints Satisfied (I think)
=======================
1. ODM and CDM on M/W afternoons respectively Darmstadt time given that Dan will be in Washington, DC, 6 hours earlier (so morning time there). Avoids Dan's Tuesday morning commitment.
2. RDM celebration Monday night to avoid probable MOIMS dinner Tuesday and ESA dinner Wednesday (thx to Alexandru for the idea).
3. As noted above, still need to confirm Tuesday PM joint meeting with Mehran & MP&S WG.
4. Tuesday PM and Wednesday AM scheduled to support Cheryl's participation in the Time Management Working Group.
5. SANA discussion scheduled with Marc per his commitment to SANA Steering Group.
6. Discussion of NDM/XML, MP&S, and NEM before Thursday given Fran's travel schedule.

Hopefully this works OK for all!

Thanks
David

P.S.: The schedule is also on the CWE at https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-NAV/Meeting%20Materials/2019/Fall/navwg-agenda-fall-2019.pdf