[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Requested Changes to CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annexes (Part 3A)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 7 04:13:42 UTC 2019

Dear SANA Operator:

I am sending this email to continue work upon Nav WG SANA Registry clean-up actions requested by Peter Shames. I will break this task up into manageable chunks in order to facilitate actions for me, actions for you, and Peter's auditing function.

In this email I will request action on a variant of item #3d below (highlighted). This will be the first of 2 requests related to this item.

Organization role of "Re-Entry Data Message Provider" to the "Organization Roles" registry OID = 1.3.112.4.5.1

Once this role has been created, I will request (in Part 3B) that two organizations (at least) have this role associated with their organization entries.