[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for SANA Registry Update

Space Assigned Numbers Authority info at sanaregistry.org
Wed Nov 20 17:06:33 UTC 2019

Dear David,

In order to add the new entry we would need a description for the
"COMSPOC" record.
We can add a reference to the the "Conjunction Data Message
CATALOG_NAME" in "CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annexes" but it
won't be a sub-registry in term of OID (i.e. if won't have an OID
matching 1.3.112.4.57.X).

Best regards,
Julien Bernard
Space Assigned Numbers Authority