[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: Draft SANA Registries for our NAV WG consideration

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Nov 17 22:24:03 UTC 2019

All:

In response to several Action Items, Dan has prepared draft material for additional CCSDS Navigation SANA Registries for review and comment. See attached. Time permitting, we'll plan to initiate discussion of this material at this week's telecon. Given that there's a lot of material, and to facilitate review on short notice (I should have sent this before now), I propose that we restrict the initial discussion to the first registry material, i.e., Atmospheric Models.