[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [EXTERNAL] Re-Entry Data Message Red Book 1.6 Proofreading Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Jun 7 05:20:04 UTC 2019

Alexandru:

Attached is the completion of my proofreading of the RDM R1.6. I meant to send this last night, but I had some high priority action items for my other main task that I had to address and couldn't finish until today.

Sorry for delay...

When I receive from you the RDM R1.7 with updates from all the proofreading, I'll send it to Mario with a request for the "approval to publish" polls.

Also attached is the "RDM Blue Book Approach Plan"... targeted for beer in Darmstadt!

David