[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Request for CCSDS Navigation Standards Normative Annex Registry: "Orbit Relative Reference Frames"

Space Assigned Numbers Authority info at sanaregistry.org
Mon Jul 8 16:16:25 UTC 2019

Hi David,

We created some entries for the registry on the beta website:
https://beta.sanaregistry.org/r/orbit_relative_reference_frames

I am not sure the images are rendered as expected, if there is
conversion problems, could you please send us the images within the
registry in png or jpeg format?

We also added notes from what we have in the document, could you please
confirm this is ok?

Best regards,
Julien Bernard
Space Assigned Numbers Authority