[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 23-Jan-2019 *** CANCELLED ***

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 22 00:40:57 UTC 2019

Also, since this cancellation is coming a bit late, please acknowledge that you received this message...

Thanks!
David

From: MOIMS-NAV-EXEC <moims-nav-exec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Monday, January 21, 2019 at 4:34 PM
To: "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS Nav WG Telecon 23-Jan-2019 *** CANCELLED ***

All:

Due to complications associated with the partial shutdown of the United States government (which includes "non-essential" NASA work), I am reluctantly cancelling the CCSDS Nav WG telecon that had been scheduled for this Wednesday 23-Jan-2019.

The tentative agenda was to have been an update on the SANA Registry status and Action Item Update. Most of the near term actions were associated with NASA participants, so have no new status (exception: Patrick was able to update the NDM Overview Green Book). The SANA team has not made progress on our Navigation WG Annexes; I have requested an update.

Next Telecon:  20-Feb-2019 14:00 UTC

Apologies,