[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Materials for Telecon 20-Feb-2019

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 20 00:11:45 UTC 2019

All:

Attached are some materials for Wednesday's telecon...

1. Action Items list: This was last updated in preparation for our January telecon (which was cancelled), so it needs a lot of new dates. I'm sure the month long US Government shutdown slowed things down a bit...

2. "Draft 0" of an agenda for the Spring Meetings. I hadn't intended to do this until the March meeting, but the Secretariat published the registration email for the Spring Meetings so I thought I'd show you what I've been thinking in case you are making travel plans.