[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CCSDS: Nav Data Definitions and Conventions Green Book v3.8

Gramling, Cheryl J. (GSFC-5950) cheryl.j.gramling at nasa.gov
Fri Aug 30 15:59:01 UTC 2019

All,

A set of files for version 3.8 of the Navigation Data Definitions and Conventions Green Book are attached.  I took Brigitte’s comments that were submitted within the v3.7 document and created a CRM to more readily define the changes and dispositioning. V3.8 of the document was created starting from version 3.7 ChangesAccepted.

Attached please find a .zip file containing the following documents for version 3.8 of the Navigation Green Book “Navigation Data -- Definitions and Conventions”, CCSDS 500.0-G-3.8:

  1.  “500x0g38-changesTracked 28Aug2019.docx” WORD file of version 3.8 with TRACK CHANGES from version 3.7;
  2.  “500x0g38-changesAccepted 28Aug2019.docx” WORD file of version 3.8 with all changes accepted;
  3.  “500x0g38-changesAccepted 28Aug2019.pdf” .pdf file of version 3.8 with all changes accepted;
  4.  “500.0-G-3.7-CRM-consolidated.docx” a CRM containing a transcription of the comments against v3.7, with associated dispositioning. All are marked green, as in fully dispositioned and no remaining questions or discussion needed on my part.

I kept the document date as August 2019 since David acted so quickly last time submitting this for MOIMS review. I’m hoping to get in under the end-of-the-month wire!

Regards,
Cheryl

---
Cheryl Gramling