[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Navigation Data - Definitions and Conventions Green Book Version 4 (Draft 3.7)

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 9 23:12:48 UTC 2019

Mario:

The CCSDS ORGANIZATION AND PROCESSES document A02.1-Y-4 states that "At such time as the WG has completed its [Green Book] development, the WG chair may petition the CESG via the Area Director to publish the final document as a CCSDS Informational Report."

The attached document represents work that has been conducted in the Navigation WG to provide an update to the existing "Navigation Data - Definitions and Conventions" Green Book (document 500.0-G-3).  We believe that it is ready for publication, and request that the requisite polls and Secretariat document processing commence at your convenience (this was "Resolution NAV-3" in our final report from the Spring 2019 Meetings that concluded in early May).

Please advise if there is anything else you need or require.