[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [Cesg-all] SANA presence during Berlin CCSDS

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Sep 16 23:57:16 UTC 2018

Marc & SANA:

The CCSDS Navigation WG has allocated all of Thursday morning 18-Oct-2018 to SANA related topics. We'd be very interested in getting some of Julien's time for these discussions (our agenda is at https://cwe.ccsds.org/moims/docs/MOIMS-NAV/Meeting%20Materials/2018/Fall/navwg-agenda-fall-2018.pdf ). Although we've allocated all morning and a couple of hours after lunch, it might be most productive if Julien is able to join us relatively early in the morning on Thursday. I think this will help us to better focus the remainder of our WG discussions that day.

Thanks for letting us know!
David