[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Augmented Navigation WG Action Items

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 31 22:27:20 UTC 2018

All:

As I was completing the minutes yesterday, I noticed a few items that seemed like they warranted action items... so I've added some to the ones we identified on Friday 19-Oct-2018.  Thus, the attached...

Also, one of my action items was to do an update of the Guidelines... we had some additions suggested during the meetings. Those are attached too (revisions tracked & accepted)... comments welcome.

P.S.:  I just mentioned to Peter Shames regarding a SANA worklist queue (according to one of my action items), and it wasn't well received. Oh well...