[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ACM draft

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 6 15:32:44 UTC 2018

Hi Julie:

Apologies for late response to your work. I've attached a CRM with comments on your ACM draftv2, which shows a lot of promise I think.

From: "Halverson, Julie (GSFC-5990)" <julie.halverson at nasa.gov>
Date: Sunday, March 18, 2018 at 2:53 PM
To: "Berry, David S (3920)" <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>, "moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org" <moims-nav-exec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: ACM draft

I don’t think I have sent this out, minor updates to the ACM draft I sent earlier this year.   I likely won’t do more with this until our meeting.

Julie

Julie Halverson (formerly Thienel)
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
Systems Engineer
Space Science Mission Operations (SSMO)/Code 444
301-614-7016