[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Fixed Meeting Time for Future Nav WG Telecons

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Mar 14 22:32:43 UTC 2018

All:

Based on the results of the WG poll for the fixed telecon time, the following were the results:

1. Leave the local time fixed as it was 14-Feb-2018:  8 votes

2. Establish the local time fixed as it will be 21-Mar-2018 (USA on Summer Time, Europe on Standard Time):  13 votes

3. Establish the local time fixed as it would be after 25-Mar-2018 (All on Summer Time):  13 votes

Since Options 2 and 3 got the same number of votes, I will break the tie... Option 3 is easier from a scheduling standpoint (and I will schedule telecons when all locales that change local time are in the same phase, i.e., all on standard time or all on summer time).

Accordingly, I propose to reschedule our next telecon from 21-Mar-2018 to 28-Mar-2018, which will be 1300 UTC everywhere with local times as follows:

Los Angeles  : 6:00  AM 0600
Denver       : 7:00  AM 0700
Houston      : 8:00  AM 0800
Washington DC: 9:00  AM 0900