[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] SANA Registry Mockup for Navigation Standards Annexes

Marc Blanchet info at sanaregistry.org
Fri Mar 9 16:59:50 UTC 2018

Hello,
  thanks for the mockup. Registries have been made up to now to hold
simple data (numbers, strings) in a database. There were not intended to
have rich format with graphics, equations, etc… Therefore, the
question is not about a mockup in html, as we are not delivering the
registries as html pages. We also provide an API therefore the data also
has to be correctly formatted and defined for API access.
  We will be looking into this. In the mean time, we can support basic
entries and then update the entries as we are adding more rich format
objects.

  BTW, if you want to meet, one of us will be at the next CCSDS meeting
on thrusday and friday.

Marc.