[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] CRM Comments on ODM P2.37

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Jul 15 05:14:38 UTC 2018

Dan:

I've attached a CRM containing my (very late) comments on the ODM P2.37. It only covers through Section 7. I haven't finished Section 8 or the Annexes, but I wanted to get this to you since you may already be working on a P2.38 version. I will continue with my review starting in Section 8 and including the Annexes and hope to get you those by the end of next week.

TO OTHER NAV WG MEMBERS:  If you haven't yet sent Dan comments on ODM P2.37 (in particular, Section 6), it's time to do so...