[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] ODM v2.38 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (3920) David.S.Berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 11 00:58:40 UTC 2018

All:

I'm finally getting around to doing "review assignments". Note that we have a guideline that states "All WG members should do their best to review document drafts in a timely fashion (usually within 30 days). This is critical to keeping our work moving." The CCSDS Organization & Procedures Yellow Book states that "The quality of the CCSDS Recommended Standards comes both from the review that they get in the WGs and the review that the WG products get from the CESG." So the review process is fundamental.

Given the size and complexity of the ODM Draft, and the interruptions associated with the upcoming year-end holidays, I propose that reviews be completed by the date of our February 2019 telecon, 20-Feb-2019.

All that said, here are some proposed review assignments for the ODM P2.38, primarily in Section 6 and Annexes. You are free of course to review other sections as well.

Alain:      6.2.4, 6.2.8, Annex C

Alexandru:  6.2.6, 6.2.7, Annex D

Brian:      6.2.5, 6.2.9

Cheryl:     6.2.7, 6.2.10, Annex F

Fran:       Section 8

Frank:      6.2.9, 6.2.6, Annex G

Julie:      6.2.8, 6.2.5, Annex H

Ralph:      6.2.10, 6.2.4, Annex I

Patrick:    Annex E, Annex J, Annex K, Annex L, Annex M