[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Farewell

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Aug 4 00:34:01 UTC 2018

Dale:

Thank you for your efforts in support of the CCSDS Navigation Working Group. I appreciate your willingness to try to complete work on the "Navigation Data - Definitions & Conventions" Green Book even though NASA/Glenn elected to withdraw resources from the CCSDS standardization effort. This put you in an impossible situation...

Thanks Again, and Best Regards,
David