[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] [CCSDS/RDM] RDM protoyping plan first draft

Alexandru.Mancas at esa.int Alexandru.Mancas at esa.int
Tue Apr 3 12:57:50 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find attached the first draft of the RDM prototyping test plan.
There were already some iterations between ESA and DLR to produce this
version.

Please let me know if you have any comments. We can discuss them at the
Gaithersburg meetings.

Best regards
Alexandru Mancas

ir. Alexandru Mancas
Space Surveillance and Tracking System Engineer
Space Situational Awareness Programme/GMV

ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
64293 Darmstadt
Germany