[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] FW: [Cesg-all] Results of Recent CMC Polls

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 20 18:48:23 UTC 2017

All:

The Events Message (EVM) project has been approved!

We will work on a schedule at the Fall Meetings.

P.S.:  Note that I have put an agenda item regarding a name change to "Navigation Events Message" given that our scope has changed a bit, and other CCSDS Working Groups will likely have events that they wish to define.