[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] Tracking Data Message P1.0.5

Berry, David S (3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Oct 30 00:16:50 UTC 2017

All:

Attached is the Tracking Data Message P1.0.5. I've attached a "changes tracked" version and a "changes accepted" version; also I've attached a CRM for any comments you might have time to make prior to the Fall Meetings. I'm not really expecting any comments prior to the meetings; I acknowledge that I'm distributing this very late... my apologies. We'll go through the changes in detail during the Fall Meetings.

Note that the changes in the "changes tracked" version are with respect to P1.0.4. I'll also prepare a version that compares P1.0.5 to the version 1 TDM (cumulative changes), but that will take a while and I wanted to get this out to you, for what it's worth.

My plan (hope) is that we'll approve this version for Agency Review, and get this long overdue TDM update off our plates. Then in Spring 2018 Meetings we can open up the discussion of further extensions/changes, per our plan adopted at the Rome meetings a year ago.